Belt conveyor covers
Galleries for new or existing belt conveyors
For several years now, IDM has extended its range of belt conveyors with Tubbo covers that can be adapted to all types of belt conveyors. They bring a real comfort for the operating as well as for the skiers. The universal cover can be installed on any belt conveyor, whatever its manufacturer, width or length.
For a brand new installation including a TUSA belt conveyor and a gallery, the interface between the two has been specifically designed to make the assembly easier. To meet the demand for covers on existing belts, we have a gallery with a frame that is independent from the belt.
Advantages for ski area managers
- Increased lifetime for the belt
- Belt running in all weather conditions
- No need to remove the snow from the belt
- No more stops caused by snow accumulating on the safety hatch or the cells
Advantages for skiers
- The skier is sheltered in all weather conditions
- Reduces the risk of falling
- Skiers enjoy the view
Universal galleries are equipped with huge panoramic glass surfaces, they integrate very well into the landscape.
- TUSA belt conveyors with cover: Le Grand Bornand, Alpe d’Huez, Auris, Formiguères, Carroz d’Araches
- Existing belt conveyors covered: Super Besse, Plateau de Beille, Vaujany, Chamrousse, Le Corbier